1. Able to make a way through or into something.
2. (of a voice or sound) Clearly heard through or above other sounds
I've always been called "intense"
though they could mean almost the same thing, depending on the context.
Characteristic of one person or thing, and so serving to distinguish it from others.
mix equal parts:
fear of being 'different'
reach for authenticity
difference embodied, difference defined
What you end up with:
there is no escaping me,
not for me at least.
you may be able to escape this me I flee from
all my life-
escape the wildness, the clutching,
the more and more too muchness
the always and forever intensity
failing to fail to be anything more than me.
1. having or exerting great power or force.
2. physically strong, as a person: a large, powerful athlete.
3. producing great physical effects, as a machine or a blow.
4. potent; efficacious: a powerful drug.
5. having great effectiveness, as a speech, speaker,description, reason, etc.
Perhaps, years from now, you'll think of me, and this is what you will see:
you will know love (you already know heartache)
and you will wonder as I wonder now:
what could it all be?
There is no power equal to the power of love.
This is what I hope you see
I couldn't decide on a title, even after I finished here today.
Wanted to say something big about how much or how intense
it has all been. how something so short-lived, so meaningless in the vastness that is time,
can carry inside it more meaning than can be lived in a lifetime?
How did it come to this? How have I fallen so far this way?
What does it all mean? Will I ever understand? Will I ever know
with the certainty with which I think I know now
all that is wrong (seemingly) and all that is right (alarmingly)?
my highlight/My High Light, really/
But none of them sounded so good as a prayer from my lips to yours.